S. Mahmood International Ltd. (SMIL) is a construction firm having 39 years of experience in the construction of factories, buildings, roads, bridges, culverts etc. SMIL has successfully completed many high profile projects of Bangladesh Army, Roads & Highways, Local Government Engineering Department (LGED), Bangladesh Economic Zones Authority (BEZA), Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB), Bangladesh Tea Board (BTB) and other Government & Semi/Non-Government Organizations. With long years of experience coupled with use of latest equipment and plants of it’s own, SMIL is capable enough of excellent workmanship in the implementation of any project with high quality and service.
To become the leading construction firm, while delivering projects that consistently exceed domestic and international standards and provide exceptional customer satisfaction with a view to contributing in nation building activities.
- To be a leading construction company in the domestic and global market that can positively contribute in national economic growth.
- To become the customers most preferred choice by attaining excellence in quality and timely completed value added projects.
- To provide the highest level of service in the construction industry while offering superior craftsmanship to every project.
- Constantly research, innovate, develop, and adopt state-of-the-art technologies in methods, equipment and materials to enhance productivity and cost effectiveness.
- Continually develop and maintain a robust supply chain that will help us deliver value to the customer on time and upto expectations.
- To ensure an effective human resource development methodology to improve the competence of our team and employ diverse, innovative and result oriented personals motivated to deliver excellence.
- To build a safety culture aimed at continually reducing the frequency severity rate towards achieving zero accidents. To identify and mitigate all the environmental impacts arising from our activities and comply with applicable environmental norms.
1. Work Ethic
10. Measured Performance